This week on BARBELL BUSINESS, we interview Mycal Anders of CrossFit PHX, a former Marine turned CrossFit box owner. We talk about his entrepreneurial journey and how he has become the successful gym owner know him as today. During this episode you will hear about:
- How to select good coaches
- Internship programs
- How to sell and ask for money
- Mycal’s first Barbell Mastermind retreat and the changes he made to his business that have allowed him to reach his goals
- Entrepreneurship and personal relationships
- How to successfully get out of your own way and delegate
- How to manage your time more efficiently while running a gym – creating a routine – busy vs. productive
- Finding where the most productive hours exist
- How to fall asleep in any situation
- Creating a positive mindset
- 30 days of motivation e-book
- Mycal’s morning routine
Definitely check out Mycal’s pretty killer social media feeds for some daily inspiration for both life and your own social content:
- Twitter: @mycanders
- Youtube: the daily derz
- All Social: CrossFitPHX
- IG: CoachDerz
Better yet, download his free 30 Days of Motivation eBook here. “Take the next 30 days and reprogram your mindset. Through this E-book, you will engrain self-empowerment and awaken something in you that leads to a more productive life, absent of the fears that hold you back from really pushing for your true passions.” And for all of you interested in the supplement Qualia discussed on the show, you can find it here. Enjoy the show.
this is one of the best episodes you have produced in a while
Great episode it speaks volumes to box owners who are in the daily grind just trying to make their dream come alive !!
Derz is a serious hustler and a really awesome humble man. An awesome combo and not too uncommon among gym owners. You guys are the best.
Hey Mike, you mentioned something about a nootropic that you are taking called ¨kwalia.¨ Who makes it, how can I find out more information about it and make a purchase? @MikleBledsoe #BarbellBusiness
Disregard my last, I found it.
I’d love to know your experience on it. Looking forward to your feedback 🙂
BION I’m imssepred! Cool post!