Amanda Bucci is a 25 year old lifestyle entrepreneur whose mission is to ignite the fire in others to grow into their TRUE selves through her podcast, YouTube channel, instagram, and other social platforms.
Amanda is founder and CEO of Bucci Radio Podcast (interview and solo episodes where Amanda and her guests provide fitness, personal, or professional value, stories, experiences, and education), along with the Fitness Online Coaching Academy (a certificate program for online fitness coaches) and the Influencer Academy (a high-level coaching program for aspiring online fitness coaches and influencers to learn how to package their program and personal brand, in order to create a sustainable and thriving business).
In this episode, the crew covers everything from business on Instagram to blending tuna with orange juice. We explore various nutritional strategies, effective goal setting, how to keep training exciting, coaching online, and more.
– Mike, Doug and Anders
Setting goals, training for longevity, and fitness business online.
Amanda Bucci covers her upbringing in Rhode Island and starting her career in health and fitness as a bikini competitor to online fitness entrepreneur. She shares her experience as an athlete and how she shifted her mentality from “me, me, me” to wanting to serve others. Amanda also shares her experience in helping clients reach their goals as either an athlete or an online entrepreneur.
“If your social media account does not reflect what your best friend thinks you are, you are not doing it well enough.” — Amanda Bucci
- Building an instagram brand — A brand on Instagram should be very representative of who you are as a person. In order to build a successful brand, you have to deeply understand who you are, who you are talking to, what kind of content does your audience want, and how to create that content.
- Let fitness evolve — No matter what your reason was for getting into fitness, allow it to grow. Often times someone will start in fitness as a competitor and quit once competition ends. Allow yourself to train for fun with your friends or set new goals outside of competition, like training to be able to play with your kids.
- Setting goals is an important aspect of keeping fitness interesting — Goals do not necessarily have to be centered around losing weight or hitting a 300 lb clean. A goal can be to train with your best friends 3 days per week. These goals should also allow for continuous feedback. For example, a PR clean goal can only be measured once you hit the PR, where a training with friends goal is met each and every time you train with friends.
- Your instagram should reflect your real life — Make your Instagram account an authentic representation of who you are as a person. Those who know you best should be able to look at your instagram page and be able to recognize you completely.
- Becoming a social media influencer is not just about building the ability to influence people on social media — It is about being genuine and having your brand show up in a way, where people want to change the way they think or act based on you.
“It’s fun to keep the promises you make to yourself because it builds confidence.” — Amanda Bucci
Connect with Amanda Bucci
Doug Larson Fitness
Doug is working some new stuff! Sign up to get notified when he launches at DougLarsonFitness.com
The Bledsoe Show
The Bledsoe Show (Mike’s personal show) is back! Check out new episodes and the new website at TheBledsoeShow.com
If you have low back, knee, or shoulder pain, check out Movement-Rx. Dr. Theresa Larson and Anders Varner will get you healthy and strong.