Aaron Hinde from LifeAide Beverage Company is back with some incredible business advice.
If you’re running your own fitness business there are some core lessons that you HAVE to master if you want to succeed. This lessons include:
- Ravenous consumption of knowledge is always a must for a successful business owner. For a great book recommendation, check out, “What I learned from losing a million dollars.”
- What are you doing to increase the lifetime value of your clients? If you don’t know that answer, you’re in trouble!
- Understand reciprocity and how to leverage it fully in your business. Simply put, when I do something nice for you, you are obliged to return the favor. Test this idea out for yourself. Give away your best ideas, and watch your business grow leaps and bounds.
Never stop learning. Never stop Growing.
- For more from Aaron, make sure to visit Drink Fit Aid.
- Check out Aaron’s appearance on the Barbell Business Podcast. This show is just what you need to change your mindset and grow your business.
- Learn exactly what to do to grow your box to 175 member and beyond. Check out the Faction Fundamentals Blueprint.
Thank you guys for the awesome tips on everything fitness and business. The books you’ve suggested are great. Applying the content is easy and does nothing but help. Finding the passion was not hard for me, but knowing how to apply it was tough, until my buddy told me about barbell business.
Also, would you come up north (Alberta, canada) for a mastermind program? I’m unsure what is possible or not, but I wanna organize one for many of the gym owners I know here to learn and develop all of us. Up here I think we are a little behind on where the states are for boxes. So for the people I know they are amazing, and have crazy sick facilities especially in banff, calgary, and edmonton. I think it could work out really well.