If you ever get that tight, pinching feeling at the top of your hips when squatting and just feel like the Tin Man trying to sit comfortably in a deep squat, then your rickety-ass hips may be the problem.
But let’s make sure and assess!
Just like in Part 1 for the ankles, Dr. A-Aron from Squat University is going to show you how to determine if your hips are keeping you from squatting deep and just what the hell to do about it.
And stay tuned for Part’s 3 and 4 and Aaron’s interview on Episode 233.
- Fix Your Squat: Part 1 – Ankle Mobility for Squatting w/ Dr. Aaron Horschig of Squat University
- Fix Your Squat: Part 3 – The Butt Wink w/ Dr. Aaron Horschig of Squat University
- Follow Squat University on Instagram (@squat_university)
- Get Aaron’s book the Squat Bible here
- Want to learn more about how to mobilize for squats? Check out our mobility course, Movement Specific Mobility, and learn exactly how to mobilize for squats and deadlifts based on your movement limitations.