We’ve all seen it and heard about it…the Butt Wink.
What causes it? And is it really that bad? And if you butt wink or have athletes that do, how can you fix it? Or do you even need to?
In Part 3 of the Fix Your Squat series, Dr. Aaron Horschig of Squat University explains what the butt wink is, if and when it’s actually something to be worried about and how to go about correcting it.
Also be sure to check out part 1 and part 2 covering ankle and hip mobility for the squat below!
- Fix Your Squat: Part 1 – Ankle Mobility for Squatting w/ Dr. Aaron Horschig of Squat University
- Fix Your Squat: Part 2 – Hip Mobility for Squatting w/ Dr. Aaron Horschig of Squat University
- Follow Squat University on Instagram (@squat_university)
- Get Aaron’s book the Squat Bible here
- Want to learn more about how to mobilize for squats? Check out our mobility course, Movement Specific Mobility, and learn exactly how to mobilize for squats and deadlifts based on your movement limitations.
[…] just in case you wanted to learn more, check out our video series (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) we made with Dr. Aaron on how to fix your […]
[…] Source link […]
[…] tuned for Part’s 3 and 4 and Aaron’s interview on Episode […]
[…] if you haven’t seen the other 3 parts of this series, check out part 1, part 2 and part 3 for more juicy nuggets, and technique and mobility tips for the […]
[…] Fix Your Squat: Part 3 – The Butt Wink w/ Dr. Aaron Horschig of Squat University […]