Not many people have benched over 900 pounds. And not many people have been my good friend for over 20 years. Jason Coker’s done both, so he’s a pretty amazing guy.
He’s the go-to expert on cutting weight – and as a longtime lifter at Westside Barbell, Jason knows better than anyone what Westside is really like. This podcast has a lot of knowledge in it and a lot of perspective… and it’s also got a lot of great stories.
In this episode:
- Getting a job with me after prison and other wild stories from the past
- Dynamic days, max effort, and what Westside really does
- Passing out naked at a powerlifting meet… and how you can cut weight in a better way
- Truly great powerlifters and what so many get wrong
- Dealing with sciatica and still setting records
- and more…
ONE TON CHALLENGE
Find your 1rm in the snatch, clean, jerk, squat, dead, bench.
Add them up to find your One Ton Total.
The goal is 2,000 pounds for men and 1,200 for women.
Please Support Our Sponsors
Save 20% on all Organifi purchases going to www.organifi.com/shrugged
Savage Barbell Apparel
Save 25% on your first order using the code “BARLIFE”